Liftgate (SRT Alpine and Vapor editions, right side, 5-7/8″ x 9/16″)
Liftgate, right side
Liftgate, right side (black gloss, Red Vapor edition)
Liftgate (right side)
Front fender (metal medallion, front left side)
Front fender (front left side, Trailhawk)
Front fender (orange, front left side)
*NOTE: Prices listed are for reference purposes only and may vary by dealer. Prices are current as of April 2016. Parts are not available from this web site.
Exterior badge removal
NOTE: Exterior nameplates are attached to body panels with adhesive tape.
1. Apply a length of masking tape on the body, parallel to the top or bottom edge of the nameplate to use as a guide, if necessary. An additional piece of tape can also be placed on the left or right side of the badge for more accurate alignment when reinstalling.
2. If temperature is below 21°C (70°F) warm emblem with a heat lamp or gun. Do not exceed 52°C (120°F) when heating emblem. A hair dryer may also be used.
3. Insert a plastic trim stick or a hard wood wedge behind the emblem to separate the adhesive backing from the body. A short length of fishing line can also be used.
4. Clean adhesive residue from body with MOPAR Super Clean solvent or equivalent.
1. Remove protective cover from adhesive tape on back of emblem.
2. Position emblem properly on body.
3. Press emblem firmly to body with palm of hand.
4. If temperature is below 21°C (70°F) warm emblem with a heat lamp or gun to assure adhesion. Do not exceed 52°C (120°F) when heating emblem.